Do you love the open air?
Some clients prefer to be coached whilst walking in the countryside. This gives them the added benefits of:-
- Fresh air and beautiful scenery
- Regular, healthy exercise- with no pressure to frog march!
- A natural, peaceful environment
- Relaxing the muscles in the body, releasing tension
- Linking the left and the right sides of the brain, which helps creative thinking
- Being able to explore new walks and footpaths
- Energising the body and the mind
- Releasing endorphins into the system ( the feel good hormones)
- Gaining new perspectives
Buggy friendly and wheel chair routes are available. In really wet weather we can adjourn to the office!
“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined.” Thoreau
Contact Lisa on 01243 572381 or 07702 366775 or email email@example.com for more details or to book a Walk and Talk session.