PLAYSHOP – Sunday January 18th 2015
Come and Play for a Day in Chichester!
Venue :- New Park Centre, New Park Rd, Chichester, PO19 7XY 10.30 am – 4pm
Would you like to get rid of any stress and enjoy a day of fun and laughter exploration?
Julie Whitehead and Lisa Sturge of the National Laughter Network are running a one day Laughter Playshop in Chichester. Put your everyday life aside and immerse yourself in fun and laughter with like-minded people and explore your laughter in a variety of ways.
You will experience many different ways to laugh through play, improvisation, singing, creativity, group interaction, sharing and living in the moment.
A whole day of play to nurture your spirit, nourish yourself from the inside out and to express yourself freely.
Let go and laugh with us!
During the day you might experience:
- a new understanding of what laughter means to you
- spontaneous laughter
- bursts of joyfulness and a feeling of lightness
- a close connection with others
- a new awareness of what it is to let go and laugh
- new ways of playfulness you can take into your everyday life
- a release of uninhibited endorphins whizzing around your body
- new ways to relax body and mind
The cost is £55 or early bird price of only £45 if paid by December 18th 2014
How do I book?
Contact Lisa on 01243 572381 or email email@example.com.
Please book soon to reserve your place as numbers are limited .
Visioning Day – Sunday 25th January 2015
VISIONING Workshop – Bosham, West Sussex, UK
10.30 am – 3.30pm
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” Albert Einstein
This interactive workshop encourages you to step forward into your creative role to imagine, to dream and to be open to new, fresh possibilities in your personal and working life.
- Create a vision for the session
- Understand what the visioning process is and why it is important
- Be introduced to the steps of the creative process and how it is different from problem solving
- Understand your role as a creator within that process
- Discover ways to access your own creativity
- Begin to vision in a way that suits you
“A very inspiring and enlightening workshop. I began feeling as if my future vision was very foggy and I ended up with a very clear vision which encapsulated many different things at once.” C. Barber
“An amazing experience. I wasn’t sure how the visioning would go, it really made me open my mind to future possibilities I couldn’t before think imaginable.” F. Godfrey
To book a space please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Tel 01243 572381 or 07702 366775
Cost :- £60 for the day or £50 if paid for before January 12th 2015
Numbers are limited so please book as early as possible.
LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER TRAINING – Bosham 28th and 29th March 2015
Train to be a Laughter Yoga Leader with two of the most experienced Laughter Yoga Teachers in the UK!
Laughterlines Coaching is now running Laughter Yoga Leader 2 Day Training on Saturday 28th and 29th March at Hamblin Hall, Bosham, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 8PJ
This 2-Day certified training includes:-
- Certificate of completion
- Training manual
- The origins and principles of Laughter Yoga
- The benefits of Laughter Yoga for personal and professional life
- Guidelines for running a Laughter Yoga session or workshop
- Laughter exercises for everyday relief and relaxation
- Fun, energising Laughter Yoga activities including how to use and teach Gibberish
The course will be run by Lisa Sturge and Julie Whitehead, both professional Laughter Yoga Teachers who have over 16 years of experience in the field of Laughter Yoga and laughter facilitation. Both trainers are members of the national Laughter Network. Come and learn, have fun and meet other like-minded laughers!
“Fantastic! Thank you both. The training was everything that I’d hope it would be and more! I’ve come away with thorough understanding of how and why laughter is so beneficial and how to run a laughter workshop of my own. I loved your energy and the way in which you worked so well as a team. Your passion for what you do is infectious and your fun way of delivering really made it really memorable.” D. McKelvie – Laughter Yoga Leader Training participant
The training runs from 10.30am to 5.30pm both days.
The cost is £200 per person or Early Bird price of £175 if booked a month before the start date.
Places for the training are limited so please contact us as soon as possible for a booking form by emailing email@example.com or telephoning Laughterlines Coaching on 01243 572381 .