Individual Laughter sessions are available in order to:-
- Focus on the lighter side of life
- Introduce more laughter and joy into everyday routines
- Increase the amount we laugh
- Learn to laugh on our own
- Access laughter regardless of circumstance
- Invite more play and creativity into life
- Reduce stress and tension, either mental or physical
- Learn to be more playful generally
- Discover how to laugh for no reason and be able to laugh when we don’t feel like it
- Enjoy an exercise programme which benefits the body as well as the mind
No previous experience is necessary. Participants need no sense of humour, just a willingness to laugh!
Individual sessions are usually delivered in 4 or 8 week packages and can be provided either in the client’s own home or at the Laughterlines Coaching Centre, Bosham, near Chichester. Please contact Lisa Sturge on 01243 572381, email email@example.com for more details or to book an individual package.