Laughter for Family Support
Every family has its regular arguments, power struggles and tantrums that punctuate day to day life at home. Laughing can be a great strategy for releasing anger and frustration safely and for helping to shift perspective.
Laughterlines Coaching sessions can help to:-
- Unite families in fun, laughter and joy
- Provide a platform on which to express disappointments or disagreements in a safe and light-hearted way
- Teach family games that both parents and children can enjoy
- Increase creative play and positive thinking, stimulating both sides of the brain
- Give us a resourceful distraction from habitual behaviours and patterns of reacting to events
- Improve energy levels
- Open up communication and foster trust
- Provide a work-out for the body as well as the mind
- Develop empathy for others and increase emotional intelligence
- Create an atmosphere of mutual respect and family support
Family Games and Activities
In addition to laughter exercises, a large part of ‘Laughter for Families‘ involves playing fun, interactive family games which help strengthen family spirit and identity. These are non- competitive, where the emphasis is on FUN rather than having winners or losers.
Please contact us on 01243 572381 or email email@example.com for more details or to book an introductory laughter session for your family.
This is a gradual laughter exercise which builds to an outburst of laughing like a sneeze, but with less mess! As with all these exercises, go gently and listen to your body.