Why is Laughter Good for Business?
Nationwide, companies are learning the importance of making work fun. Employees who enjoy their work are more productive, more efficient and have less sick-leave than those who don’t.
Laughter Workshops in particular can help to:-
- Strengthen team spirit and team identity
- Boost creativity
- Re-energise and re-motivate staff
- Increase confidence and emotional intelligence
- Reduce stress and improve morale
- Strengthen communication
- Create rapport with customers
- Manage conflicts
- Sustain a positive attitude
- Improve overall health and foster a sense of well-being
Laughterlines Coaching provides stimulating, bespoke Laughter workshops for companies and organisations designed to meet their specific needs. Sessions can range from 20 minutes to an hour and a half and can be provided at a convenient venue at a realistic price.
Contact Lisa Sturge on 01243 572381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book a Laughter session for your company or organisation.
Client List includes:
Aveda, Legal and General, Covidien, Lakeland, Champneys, Chichester College, Goodwood Hotel, Portsmouth Headteacher Conference, Beaulieu Motor Museum, Kent Headteacher Conference, Sittingbourne Colllege, Estee Lauder, AgencyInc, BergHind Joseph, Northbrook College, Bournemouth University, Royal College of Nursing