Laughterlines Coaching is now running Laughter Yoga Leader 2 Day Training on the 19th and 20th July 2013 at the beautiful Hamblin Hall in Bosham, near Chichester, West Sussex.
This 2 – Day training includes :-
- Certificate of completion
- Training manual
- The origins and principles of Laughter Yoga
- The benefits of Laughter Yoga for personal and professional life
- Guidelines for running a Laughter Yoga session or workshop
- Laughter exercises for everyday relief and relaxation
- Fun, energising Laughter Yoga activities including how to teach Gibberish
The course will be run by Lisa Sturge and Julie Whitehead, both professional Laughter Yoga Teachers who have over 12 years of experience in the field of laughter yoga and laughter facilitation. Both trainers are members of the national Laughter Network.
The training runs from 10.30am to 5.30pm both days and the venue is situated in a picturesque part of the countryside near the local village of Bosham. It is 10 mins walk form the local railway station and close to the A3 and M3 motorway. For more details of the venue and directions please visit www.thehamblintrust.org.uk .
The cost is £200 per person or Early Bird price £175 if booked before 20th June 2013.
Places for the training are limited so please book without delay by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Lisa Sturge on 01243 572381.